Saturday, September 26, 2009

What I ate

Saturday 26th September 2009
Bert's birthday! =)

Weight watchers weigh-in! I was pretty excited because I'd been good this week, and plus I'd exercised really well.

However - I'd GAINED!!! Gained, dear readers! GAINED. Almost TWO POUNDS!!!!! I'm back to where I was about four weeks ago.

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT??????

I turned my trackers for the past two weeks into my WW leader, and hopefully she'll have some tips. I've been getting all my liquid, all my oil, all my veggies, whole grains, multivitamin, all my milks, all my protein. Sooooo - what gives?


Banana - 2 points
Salad w/ 2 tsp olive oil - 2 points
salad w/ lowfat dressing - 2 points
Total wheat cereal - 1 point
1 cup milk - 2 points
Weight Watchers' Spicy Szechuan veg and chicken - 4 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
fiber plus bar - 2 points
1 cup grapes - 1 point
1/2 cup ice cream - 1 point

Total: 19/19 points
All Veggies, all milks, all healthy oils, all liquids, all proteins, whole grains and vitamin.
A good day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment