Sunday, September 13, 2009

What I ate

Saturday 12th September 2009

Weigh in today. I thought as I'd

a) run 3 times this week and
b) not gone over my points

I would have done much better than last week.

NOPE!

I lost 0.4lbs. That's ZERO POINT FOUR!! I haven't even lost one pound in two weeks! I thought exercising was meant to help you lose weight, but ever since I started exercising my weight loss has almost completely stopped. WHAT THE HECK????

I'm SO annoyed and frustrated I'm at the point of thinking "Ok. So I'm not going to exercise anymore." How the heck am I meant to be healthy and lose weight if exercising means I don't lose any weight???

I'm irritated. I'm annoyed. I'm ready to jack it all in.

Green smoothie - 4 points
1/2 can tuna - 1 point
2 slices double fiber bread - 1 point
1/2 Tbsp mayo - 1 point
1 cup milk - 2 points
kroger sushi - 4 points
salad - 0 points
1 Tbsp light dressing mixed with 1 Tbsp barbeque sauce - 1 point
1 small slice veggie pizza from CiCis - 4 points
1/2 cup milk - 1 point

Total: 19/19 points


All veggies, all milks, all liquids, all whole grains

No comments:

Post a Comment