Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I ate

Thursday 3rd September 2009

1 cup milk - 2 points
1 cup grapes - 1 point
Backyard burger - 16 points
sushi - 4 points
Book group naughtiness - 20 points

Total: 43/19 points
Not enough milk, not enough veggies, no whole grains.
I weighed in yesterday and had only lost 0.2lbs and was LIVID because I'd worked so hard. Talk about disappointed!!!!
This day was the backlash. Me being sulky etc. I could not believe how fast those points racked up. The book group stuff was an estimation. Based on this, I believe I ate an average of 60-80 points PER DAY before I went on Weight Watchers

60-80 points PER DAY!!!!!!!


And now I'm down to 1/4 of that. Yikes. No wonder I felt like I was starving to death when I first went on it. =D That first week I was HUNGRY!!! It took a good few weeks for the persistent hungry feeling to stop. Now I'm only hungry from time to time. I think my stomach has finally shrunk to a manageable size and it doesn't take so much to fill it. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment