Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I ate

Wednesday September 9th 2009

Today would be my weigh-in date, but as I'll be working starting next week and therefore unable to do that, I need to change my day and time. Thus far I haven't settled on a good one. Frankly, my ideal time is Monday at 9am, but I'll be working then so oh well. I think I'll probably end up going on a Saturday. I imagine that meeting will be packed though. We'll see. I suspect I'll be bouncing all over the place until I find a day/time that works well.


1 cup raisin bran - 2 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
2 slices double fiber bread - 1 point
Laughing cow cheese wedge - 1 point
Lettuce, tomato and mustard - 0 points
Pumpkin chocolate muffin - 2 points
1 cup oj - 2 points
1 cup V8 - 1 point
1/2 cup rice - 2 points
2 oz chicken - 2 points
green beans - 2 points
1 cup milk - 2 points

Total: 19 points

WAIT!!!! Why did I give the green beans 2 points??? Bizarreness!!!

All veggies and fruits, all milks, 1 oil, all liquids, all proteins. Go me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment