Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I ate

Monday 31st August 2009

Exercise: Plus 3 points

Green smoothie - 4 points
2 slices Nature's Own Double Fiber Bread - 1 point
I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have found a bread that is one point for two slices
Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge - 1 point
Tomato - 0 points
1 cup watermelon - 1 point
1 ball park fat free hot dog - 1 point
1 slice bread - 1/2 point
cheese stick - 1 point
1 cup milk - 2 points
Tofu - 1 point
1/2 cup rice - 2 points
veggies - 0 points
1/2 tsp oil - 1/2 point
crackerbread and marmalade - 1 point
1 cup milk - 2 point
1/2 cup ice cream - 1 point

Total: 19/19 points
So my exercise points carry over for use tomorrow - or whenever it is that I use them. I did pretty well today, except I didn't have all my milk. All I needed was another 1/2 cup (there's 1/2 cup yoghurt in the green smoothie) and that would have been only 1 more point - and I certainly had it to spare after my exercise. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment