Friday, July 17, 2009

What I ate

Thursday 16th July 2009

Green Smoothie - 4 points
1/2 cup rice - 2 points
ww ice cream - 2 points
thin bread - 1 point
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, 1/4 cup mincemeat - 3 points
ww frozen dinner - 4 points
1/2 cup edamame - 2 points
1 1/2 cups milk - 3 points
homemade eggless cookie dough - 6 points
popsicle - 0 points.

Total - 27/20 points. It's Thursday and I've already used 7 bonus points. Yikes.

Fruit n veggies - 5, in 3 different colours.
Milk - 2 cups
liquid - 6 cups
protein - 2


Well, I totally blew it with the cookie dough. I was totally depressed, though, and it certainly cheered me up. Which says alot about my relationship with food, huh?




Wednesday 15th July 2009


Green smoothie - 4 points
chocolate chips - 2 points
salad with ww dressing - 1 point
2 oz chicken - 2 points
popsicle - 0 points
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce with mincemeat and a little bit of Drews - 4 points
thin bread and veggies - 1 point
1 1/2 cups milk - 3 points
1/2 cup rice with squash and soy sauce - 2 points
popsicle - 0 points

Total: 19/20 points

Wow. I think that's the first time I've actually been UNDER my points. Amazing.

Obviously I've been jonesing it for sugar and fat lately. Sometimes you just get sick of controlling your eating. I have serious worries that I won't be able to maintain this weight loss AGAIN.

I'm hoping it will help that Bert has really got on the bandwagon with me. Of course, being a man, the weight will just fall off him. Especially considering he exercises FOUR POINTS worth four times a week and I haven't yet exercised at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment