Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weigh-in, what I ate

Thursday October 29th 2009

Weigh-in
Today was my week 23 weigh in, and after last week's fiasco of weight gain, I changed the day I weighed in. I thought it would be better to weigh-in the day BEFORE date night rather than the day AFTER. Plus, Saturday's are so very very busy, it would be nice to get rid of one Saturday activity.

So I changed my weigh-in day to Thursday. And BEHOLD! The fabulous results!!!

Original Weight: 165.8lbs
Total Weight loss: 27.6lbs
Today's weight loss: 2.6lbs
Today's weight: 138.2lbs

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!! Let this be a lesson to all and sundry; choose your weigh-in date with care. This weigh-in marked the end of the plateau I've been on ever since I started exercising. I started out walking for 22 minutes and running for 8 minutes, and I have worked up to 50 minutes of running and ten minutes of walking. FINALLY I'm seeing the results of all that incredibly hard work, starting with today's weigh-in.



What I ate

1 cup almond milk - 1 point
1/2 banana - 1 point
1 tbsp pb - 2 points
1 Tbsp cocoa - 0 points
pickins @ Kroger - 3 points
sushi - 4 points
ff hot dog - 1 point
bread and ketchup - 1 point
whoppers - 2 points
cereal and milk - 3 points

Total: 18/18 points
But I didn't get all my nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment