Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weigh-in, what I ate

Saturday October 24 2009

Today was my week 22 weigh in. Not surprisingly, after falling off the wagon yesterday, I gained two pounds.

Original Weight: 165.8lbs
Total Weight loss: 25lbs
Today's weight loss: - 2lbs
Today's weight: 140.8lbs

That was disappointing. Back on the wagon for me!



What I ate

1 cup soymilk - 1 point
banana - 2 point
1 Tbsp pb, 1 Tbsp cocoa - 2 points
1 cookie - 4 points
12 tortilla chips - 3 points
salsa - 0 points
fish taco - 7 points
A few of Andrew's fries - 2 points
1 cookie - 4 points
1 cup grapes - 1 point
1 1/2 egg boats - 3 points
pbj sammich - 3 points
banana - 2 points
1 cup milk - 1 point

Total: 33/18 points
This day was a FAIL in that I didn't get all my minimum nutrients, and I blew my points out of the water. On the other hand,
I COULD have ordered a shrimp quesadilla at Oscar's but I didn't
I COULD have eaten all the tortilla chips but I didn't
I COULD have had a massive dinner but I didn't
I COULD have eaten a lot of Andrew's fries but I didn't.

So it was quite the success really. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment