Friday, October 2, 2009

What I ate

Tuesday September 29th 2009
Today was difficult as I went to see a friend of mine who just moved from MI to TN, and she put on an absolutely beautiful lunch, so I felt I needed to eat it in order not to offend her. It was absolutely delicious! But it certainly racked up the points. =( Luckily I'd exercised quite a bit this week so I was able to use my activity points rather than my bonus points.

Oatmeal - 2 points
1/2 cup milk - 1 point
1/2 fiber 1 bar - 1 point
thin bread - 1 point
cheese wedge - 1 point
cheese stick - 1 point
1 cup broccolli salad - 6 points
salad with tiny amount feta cheese and 2 tsp oil - 2 points
sliver french silk pie - 6 points
1 cup apple cider - 2 points
2 cups grapes - 2 points
1 1/2 cups milk - 3 points
7 ff crackers - 1 point
0 point soup - 0 points

Total: 29/19 points

No comments:

Post a Comment