Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday January 23rd 2020


Breakfast:
Smoothie.  

A reminder of what a smoothie is in case you forgot:
1.5 cups almond/coconut milk
1 banana (frozen)
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp peanut butter

I quit using PB powder because I was having guilt at the huge package it came in and all the cost of shipping it to me etc.  So I just take my glass jars off to whole foods and grind PB there.  It's expensive though, soooooo who knows how long it will last.  I wish I could use my reusable jars at Kroger but noooooooo.  

Lunch:
2 tortillas
cucumber
lettuce
crab salad

Also I've been drinking hot herbal tea and honey like it's going out of style. It makes me feel a little better for 20 mins or so.  I'd also like to announce that DayQuil isn't half as effective as NyQuil.  It just barely takes the edge off.  Also NyQuil didn't do its job last night so I'm most disappointed.  I thought it was meant to stop aches?  But nooooo, I was flipping back and forth every couple of minutes trying to get my hips and legs to quit aching. 

Anyway, when I went to walgreens to stock up on NyQuil and DayQuil because we'd used it all, I also bought a packet of snack sized Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.  How am I going to lose weight when I keep eating cookie dough and PB cups?  What is wrong with me?  Sugar addiction.  That's what it is.  Also fat addiction.  Also, "Dang I feel rotten and these things taste good" addiction.

Anyway, I've had three of them so far and I'm going to have more.  Don't judge me. 


Dinner:
Vegetable soup
2 slices bread and butter
1 Tbsp frosting, 1 Tbsp PB


No comments:

Post a Comment