Sunday, January 12, 2020

Friday January 10th 2020

Ha!  Well, life kind of got in the way.  I looked back in my diary, and over the past several years the first week of the year has historically been a time of intense change for our family.  I couldn't believe it when I looked back, all the different things that have happened right as the year has changed.  What are the odds, right?  This year was no different.  It's kind of sort of getting back together though. I'm thinking things may possibly perhaps calm down by Monday.  Perhaps.  We shall see.

In any case, I've finally eaten all the Christmas chocolate, so that's gone.
Unfortunately (well...fortunately...it was fun) we had book group and I decided a good thing to make would be spinach dip. It was indeed delicious...but there was a lot left...and I've been eating it.  I ate a whole bunch for lunch today and it was quite the mistake.  Oh well.

Breakfast
Smoothie. As per

Lunch
Well...more sort of "snack" that dragged on into lunchtime:
3 small tortillas
half a bowl of carrots
Way too much spinach dip
A small slice of pound cake and whipping cream.

Dinner:
1 slice pepperoni pizza
2 breadsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment