Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Tuesday December 31st 2019


Last day of the decade!  What will I do to celebrate? 
Probably eat all the things.

Also, my husband has been asked to be at the youth New Year's dance tonight from 9am-12.30, so I will probably go with him and there will probably be food that I will probably eat. 

Breakfast:
The usual smoothie.  1 banana, 1 Tbsp cocoa, 2 Tbsp PB powder, 1.5c almond/coconut milk 

Lunch:
1/2 cup rice
2 oz chicken 
3/4 cup green beans
2 Tbsp teriyaki sauce

2 slice banana bread and butter

Exercise: 1 hour 15 mins on the bike

Dinner:
A large amount of chopped romaine
1/3 avocado
1/2 tomato
1oz grated cheese
2oz ground beef with taco seasoning
1 small tortilla
9 tortilla chips
ranch dressing
jalapeños


I ate zero snacks at the dance.  Go me! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment