Thursday, August 27, 2009

What I ate

Thursday 27th August 2009
It's Mom's Night out at Panera for the Williamson County Homeschool Group. I look forward to it every month. =)

Walk/run for 50 minutes - plus 3 points. WHOOOOT!
My stated goal at yesterday's meeting was to get an exercise sticker next week. Looks like I'm gonna get it. =) =)

Green smoothie - 4 points
Crackerbread and marmalade - 1 point
Chicken sandwich - 3 points
1 cup grapes - 1 point
1/2 Panera classic salad - 0 points
1 Tbsp homemade dressing - 1 point
hot chocolate x2 - 4 points
1/2 Panera chicken salad on wheat - 7 points
multigrain baguette - 3 points

Total points: 24/19
Not bad for going out to eat! =)







Wednesday 26th August 2009
Emily flew back to Utah today. Bert took her because she needed to go to the airport at the same time I needed to take Ben to Seminary. I'm telling ya, this getting up at 5am daily is not easy!

Today was my 14th weigh-in. I've been going to Weight Watcher's now for 14 weeks. =) Go me! I'm so proud of my stick-to-it-ive-ness.

I'm kind of sad because when I start work I won't be able to come to my usual Wednesday morning meeting and I'll miss them. Especially because my first week at my new ww meeting will be my Week 16 celebration. *sigh* Oh well, C'est la vie.

Starting weight: 165.8lbs
Today's weight: 146lbs
Today's loss: 2.2lbs
Total loss: 19.8lbs

Next week I'll have lost 20 LBS!! =) I'll get another 5lb loss sticker. =) I'm so happy. I'll be officially half-way through my weight-loss then. =)

I think it's very interesting that I lost 2.2lbs despite the difficult week. Several parties and Emily's birthday. I did quite well despite blowing my points. I think it helped that my period was all done. =) You can look in my weight record and you pretty much know whenever I've been on a period; my weight has gone up, and then come down double the usual amount the following week. =)

Anyway, here's what I ate:

Brazillian chicken, rice and beans - 10 points
The mother of Emily's friend made it. She's from Brazil. This Brazillian chicken is SOOOOO GOOOOD! I guesstimated the points.
1 cup milk - 2 points
ff ice cream - 2 points
cereal and milk - 6 points

Total points: 20/19 points
Yeah, points look good on the surface, but once again, do you see any veggies in there????? And it wasn't nearly enough food, and certainly no nutritional balance at all. At least I got all my milks though. =)





Tuesday 25th August, 2009
It was parent night at Ben's school. I knew I was going to be faced with cookies galore and was worried about it. I should have been. =D I overguesstimated the amount of points I ate with cookies, but that's fine. For the FIRST TIME in my ENTIRE LIFE I put half of something in my mouth, ate it, looked at the other half and thought, "I don't want to eat this." AND I DIDN'T!!! WHOOOOT! I've never been able to do that before. I'm so happy. =) So although the points for today blew away every single one of my remaining bonus points, I count it as a triumph. =)

1 hour walk - GO ME!!! plus 3 points

Cocoa Krispies - 2 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
Mexican bean soup, 7 ff crackers - 2 points
ff fudge bar - 2 points
Green Smoothie - 4 points
Naugty Stuff - 7 points
I can't even remember what the naughty stuff was. Where did I get it? Where did I eat it? It's bizarre.
1 tsp frosting - 1 point
It's funny how the frosting isn't included in the general "naughty stuff" heading. =D
1/2 cup milk - 1 point
cookies - 10 points

Total points: 31/22









Monday 24th August, 2009
Emily's 19th birthday. Happy Birthday to her! =) She wanted to go to Logan's which worried me as they refuse to post their nutritional information. I chose from the light menu, though, and did pretty good guesstimate of the amount of points I consumed. =)

Green Smoothie - 4 points
cheese stick - 1 point
thin bread - 1 point
cheese wedge - 1 point
thin bread - 1 point
1oz chicken - 1 point
bbq sauce and veggies - 0 points
crackerbread and marmalade - 1 point
Logan's shrimp and veg skewer, salad, 1/2 plain baked sweet potato, small PB bucket - 15 points


Total Points: 25/19 points






Sunday 23rd August, 2009

1 cup raisin bran - 3 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
1 cup canteloupe - 1 point
spaghetti noodles - 5 points
I've started buying whole wheat noodles so I can use the "set point". It's helped me feel a lot more full after the Sunday meal. =)
1/2 cup sauce and meat - 3 points
1 cup juice - 2 points
Pickins at Jone Koford's - 20 points

Total points: 36/19 points

I'm not sure it was really 20 points at Jone's house, but I figured it was better to overestimate than underestimate. It's been a very difficult couple of weeks with all the parties. I'm not very good at saying "no" to delicious desserts.





Saturday 22nd August, 2009

Green Smoothie - 4 points
Breakfast at Relief Society Training Meeting - 5 points
crackerbread and marmalade - 1 point
Pizza - 6 points
Pickin's at Leigh's party - 8 points
1 1/2 cups milk - 3 points

Total: 27/19 points
Sooo, yeah. It's really hard to control portions when one has a couple of parties to go to. I got all my veggies and milks for the day, but I blew the points and had to use 8 bonus points. Thank goodness for bonus points! That's what they're there for, and I'm so grateful for them. =)





Friday 21st August, 2009

1 hour of walking - 3 points.
YES!! YES! I actually exercised! That brings my total daily points up to 22 from 19. Go me! =)

Green smoothie - 4 points
Thin bread - 1 point
Cheese wedge - 1 point
veggies - 0 points
1 cup grapes - 1 point
1 cup watermelon - 1 point
1 cup milk - 2 points
cheese stick - 1 point
1 tsp frosting - 1 point
ww ice cream - 3 points
thin bread with chicken and veggies - 4 points
Bryer's fat free ice cream and 1 Tbsp pecans - 2 points

Total points: 21/22 points.
YES!!! YES!!!! All the fruits/veggie I was meant to eat, all the milk I was meant to drink. I even took a vitamin. AND I came in under the target points. WHOOOOOOT!!!!!!








Thursday 20th August 2009

Oatmeal - 2 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
disgusting ww carrot cake - 1 point
1 cup mexican bean soup - 1 point
1 slice bread, ryvita with marmalade - 1 point
Peanut butter Freezies, five of them - 5 points
ww dinner - 3 points
1 cup milk - 2 points

Total points: 17/19 points
Yeah, looks good, huh? Except - do you see ANY vegetables at all in the above listing of food? No. Sooo yeah. Not so good.






Wednesday 19th August, 2009

13th Weigh-In: I gained a pound. No surprise there, considering I had two birthdays to contend with in one week, and also I was on a period.
Starting weight: 165.8
Current weight: 148.2
Lost this week: gained one pound
Total loss: 17.6 lbs


1/3 birthday cupcake - 7 points
thin bread - 1 point
cheese wedge - 1 point
veggies - 0 points
1 cup grapes - 1 point
1 cup mexican bean soup - 1 point
cheese stick - 1 point
1/2 cup rice - 2 points
veg - 0 points
1oz chicken - 1 point
2 cups milk - 4 points

Total points: 19/19
WHOOOT!!!!





Tuesday, 18th August 2009
My 40th birthday. Prepare for massive pointage.

Poptart - 1 point
1 cup milk - 2 points
pizza - 6 points
2/3 of birthday cupcake from GiGi's cupcakes - 14 points
(My visiting Teacher brought it for me. =) I totally guessed on the points)
1 cup milk - 2 points
chips - 4 points
ww ice cream - 2 points
SUSHI!!!!!! - I didn't even count the points. A ridiculous amount. I ate fried ice cream, for goodness' sakes! So I counted my points for today as GONE, and marked off all my remaining bonus points. Even so, I know I blew even the remaining bonus points out of the water.

Oh well. Pick up, brush yourself off, start again. =)

Total points: All of them, I think. (Name that movie. =)) A guesstimate, if I guess 20 points for my sushi meal, is FIFTY-ONE points!!! GAH!!






Monday 17th August 2009

Green Smoothie- 4 points
1 egg - 2 points
mayo - 1 point
thin bread - 1 point
cheese wedge - 1 point
veggies - 0 points
fiber plus bar - 2 points
chips - 4 points
cheese stick - 1 point
1 cup mexican bean soup - 1 point
1 cup milk - 2 points

Total points: 19/19 points
Now that's more like it! =)




Sunday 16th August 2009

Oatmeal - 2 points
1/2 cup milk - 1 point
thin bread - 1 point
veggies - 0 points
cheese wedge - 1 point
1 cup grapes - 1 point
pizza crusts - 2 points
spaghetti - 5 points
sauce and meat - 3 points
garlic bread - 1 point
ww ice cream - 2 points
1/4 cup breyers ice cream - 0 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
1 cup orange juice - 2 points

Total points: 24/19 points

Better than yesterday, but still not great.





Saturday 15th August 2009

Green Smoothie - 4 points
Fat Free hot dog - 1 point
1 slice bread - 1 point
nibblins - 1 point
cheese stick - 1 point
2 cups milk - 4 points
crackerbread with marge and marmalade - 1 point
1 tsp frosting - 1 point
crackerbread with marge and marmalade - 1 point
pizza - 5 points
chicken and green beans - 3 points
chips - 4 points
lemonade - 1 point

Total points: 27/19
Yeah. Used some bonus ones there.

No comments:

Post a Comment