Thursday, August 13, 2009

What I ate

Thursday 13th August 2009

Today is my son's birthday as well as my father's. =) Soooo....I imagine the points will be kinda crazy.

Green smoothie - 4 points
2 slices bread - 2 points
1 egg - 2 points
1 tsp mayo - 1 point
cool ranch doritos - 3 points
fiber one bar - 2 points
1 cup sprite - 2 points
2 oz ham - 3 points
1/4 cup mac and cheese - 2 points
1/2 of a 1/3lb hamburger - 2 points
1 slice bread - 0.5 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
1/12 sara lee cheesecake - 6 points
1/2 cup milk - 1 point
hot chocolate - 2 points

Total: 34.5/19 points
Yeah, I know, I used A LOT of my bonus points - 15.5 of them, to be exact. BUT I was able to participate in Ben's birthday dinner and I *did* get a healthy amount of cheesecake. One tiny slice was 6 points. YIKES! And what's worse is there are two birthdays this week - mine is on Tuesday. It will be interesting to see how I fare with that one.





Wednesday 12th August 2009

1 cup watermelon - 1 point
crackerbread - 0 points
egg - 2 points
1 tsp mayo - 1 point
veggies - 0 points
ww ice cream - 2 points
cookie - 4 points
sushi - 4 points
hot chocolate - 2 points
ww carot cake - 1 point

Total:17/19 points


Did REALLY well on the points, keeping it under 19. I did terrible on the veggies and awful on the milk, soooooo yeah, dang. It's because I didn't have a green smoothie. It was an excessively delicious day, however.

Though I must say, that weight watchers carrot cake SUCKS. I was looking for the nifty carrot cakes that Heather recommended. Unfortunately, I can't find 'em anywhere. =( So I tried the ww carrot cake. BLECH. Dry and nasty. Thank goodness I was drinking a 2 point hot chocolate at the time or I would have gone "GACK".





Tuesday 11th August 2009

The only thing I wrote down for this day was the Green smoothie at 4 points. YIKES!! I wonder why I didn't write anything else down? And I've totally forgotten what I ate. Na ja, I had 21 bonus points left and I *KNOW* I didn't use that many, so we're all good.

Total points: no idea. I average out at about 21/19, so it was somewhere around there.





Monday 10th August 2009

Green smoothie - 4 points
thin bread - 1 point
cheese wedge - 1 point
veggies - 0 points
watermelon - 1 point
cheese stick - 1 point
hot chocolate - 2 points
1/2 cup rice - 2 points
1/4 avacado - 2 points
cucumber - 0 points
2 strips fake crab - 2 points
baskin robins light ice cream - 3 points

Total: 19/19 points
Did SO well on the veggies - thanks to the green smoothie. I felt like I ate a LOT of food today. I did excessively bad on the milk. I tell ya, if you drink that milk it totally cuts down on the points you can have. A full four points need to be milk based products, which leaves me only FIFTEEN for food. That is NOT a lot. And it's irritating.






Sunday 9th August 2009

Cocoa krispies - 2 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
1 tbsp walnuts - 2 points
crackerbread - 0 points
1/2 tsp butter, 1/2 tsp marge - 1 point
1 cup canteloupe - 1 point
noodles - 4 points
1/2 cup meat and spaghetti sauce - 3 points
22 ice cream - 2 points
edamame - 2 points
banana split - 3 points
ice cream - 1 point

Total: 23/19 points
Sundays are always hard because of the spaghetti. It didn't help that I had ice cream up the wazoo. Oh well, so I had enough milk, but not enough veggies. Again.






Saturday 8th August 2009

3/4 cup raisin bran - 2 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
1/2 thin bread, 1/2 cheese wedge, veggies - 1 point
1 cup grapes - 1 point
thin bread - 1 point
egg - 2 points
1/2 cup baked beans - 2 points
1 cup milk - 2 points
1/2 cup bryer's fat free ice cream - 1 point
crackerbread, 1/2 tsp butter, 1/2 tbsp marmalade - 1 point
chocolate eggs - 3 points
1 cup milk - 2 points

Total: 20/19 points
Ok, better on the points than yesterday, really good on the milk, but SO not good on the veggies. I really must have a green smoothie every day otherwise I don't get enough veggies.





Friday 7th August 2009

1 cup milk - 2 points
1 thin bread - 1 point
1 cheese wedge with veggies - 1 point
1 cup grapes - 1 point
ww ice cream - 2 points
cheese stick - 1 point
Publix pickin's 'n' samplin's - 4 points
sake #4 - 11 points
1/2 rainbow roll - 5 points
1/2 cup breyer's fat free ice cream - 1 point

Total: 29/19 points

Not bad for a date night, and I did better with the milks - but I SO did not do very well on the veggies.




Thursday 6th August 2009


Green Smoothie - 4 points
Thin Bread - 1 point
Cheese wedge - 1 point
Veggies - 0 points
Cheese stick - 1 point
Strawberries - 1 point
coffee cake - 4 points
1/2 sonic breakfast toaster sandwich - 6 points

Total points - 18/19 points

Yeah, so although I was under points, it was a WAY unhealthy day. No milk whatsoever. Well, except for the 1/2 cup of yoghurt in the smoothie.

I have to say, though, that sonic breakfast toaster sandwich was RIDICULOUSLY good. Holy cow!!! It's the most delicious thing I've tasted in a loooooong while. In fact, I may have to start obsessing about having another one at some point.

Deal with self: If I have 12 points left at the end of this week, I will get a sonic breakfast toaster sandwich.

However!!!! that's unlikely to happen because not only do is it Ben's birthday today, but it's also my birthday in five days. Two birthdays in one week is not conducive to one using very few of one's bonus points.

Might have to actually break down and exercise this week. GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment