Saturday, June 27, 2009

What I ate

Friday 26th June
Bert was home on his forced unpaid day off work, and thus we had a yummy barbeque for lunch. Also, it was date night and we went to Hiyashi sushi buffet. My gosh, it was good - but WAY more points than Sake number 4. I think we'll stick to Sake from now on.

Breakfast:
Green Smoothie - 4 points

Lunch:
Think Bread - 1 point
Boca burger - 1 point
Ketchup and veggies - 0 points
Weight Watchers Ice Cream - 2 points

Dinner:
1 cup miso soup - 2 points
cucumbers - 0 points
Seaweed Salad - 0 points
1/2 cup edamame in pods - 0.5 points
4 tuna sashimi - 1 point
3 salmon sashimi - 2 points
2 nigiri - 1 point
10 rolls - 6 points
hibachi grill with scallops - 5 points
coconut macaroon - 3.5 points

Total - 29 points. I used nine of my weekly points allowance.

I had to guess on the rolls, the hibachi grill, and the coconut macaroon. I wondered if 3.5 points was enough, but it was one mouthful so I figured that was quite a generous allowance of points.

No comments:

Post a Comment