Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome! =)

Oh these blog templets are soooo boring. There must be somewhere I can get one that's not hideously boring.


Anyway, inspired by Heather at A Lot to Lose I decided to make my own blog. It's pretty stinkin' nifty that she went on Weight Watchers about the same time I did.

So, here's my measurements after being on Weight Watchers for two weeks:

159.2 pounds

Bust: 39″
Waist: 34.5″
Hips: 44″
Upper Arm: 13″
Lower Arm: 8.5″
Thigh: 25″
Calf: 16″


I just checked in my book and at my very first Weight Watchers weigh in I was 165.8lbs - which, I think, was the heaviest I have ever been ever.

In English measurements that's 11 Stone 11.8 lbs.

I currently wear size 10, 12 or 14. It really depends on where I buy the clothes and how they're cut. I have no idea what actual *size* I am for sure.

I'm allowed 21 points per day, with 35 extra points per week. I generally spread the extra points out over the week.


When I first went in to Weight Watchers I was 165.8lbs - AGAIN! I'm like a stinkin' yo-yo. =(

The next week I went in I'd lost FIVE pounds and weighed 160.4. I believe this was because the first week I wore my running shoes and the next week I wore flip-flops. I'd probably actually lost only 2lbs or something, though I haven't weighed my running shoes to find out exactly.

The third week (ie, last week) I went in dressed about the same as the second week and I'd lost 1.2lbs. I was quite happy with this as I had attended TWO parties and had an Italian family over for dinner. The fact that I didn't gain anything was a miracle.

I weigh in on Wednesday so this week I'm hoping to have continued with the weight loss, about the same as last week. I'm hoping for 1-2lbs a week, no more, no less.


However, on Wednesday I take my daughter to college. That will be five days of eating out and I'm REALLY worried about that. If I lose anything next week it'll be a stinkin' miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment